Add some spice to your lunch or dinner menu with this delicious curried carrot and cauliflower soup.
Plus it’s so healing!
The curry contains turmeric which is an amazing anti-inflammatory that helps to prevent everything from Alzheimers to cancer. Cauliflower and carrots are also known for their anti-cancer benefits and boosts to overall health.
(Makes 6 Servings)
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place carrots and cauliflower in a casserole dish; toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Roast vegetable mixture in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; stir and roast until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, another 25 minutes. Remove from oven and stir.
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot. Stir in curry powder and add the roasted vegetables. Cover and boil soup until vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend the soup with a blender until smooth. Return the soup to pot on medium heat. Stir in coconut milk; simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious and nutritious dish!