If the idea of escaping the Northeast in February is not enough, here are a few more reasons to join us next year on the Sonoma Yoga & Wine Retreat.
1. Deepen your practice physically and mentally. You can advance in your practice of yoga and meditation on a retreat because you have the opportunity to be consistent and focused without everyday distractions. As a result, you will leave with increased physical strength and flexibility, as well as a refreshed and focused mind.
2. Relaxing & Fun Workshops We will balance our morning yoga and meditation with relaxing and fun afternoon workshops that include Restorative Yoga & Reiki, Thai Massage and Partner Yoga.
3. A Taste of Napa After our dinners, I will host a wine tasting with the best wine varietals neighboring Napa has to offer. Learn wine vocabulary and practice your 4 S’s. You will be a wine connoisseur in no time!
4. An Unforgettable Wine Tour On our last full day, we will be going on a surprise group wine tour that will be fun and educational. This tour will give us a taste of Sonoma’s history, beauty and of course, it’s wine.
5. It’s Wine Country! You can experience the beauty of a thriving wine region without leaving the country. Enjoy a morning hike, stargazing and more. Plus, we will have a professional photographer on hand to capture our favorite moments. The pictures will be available to download after the retreat.
Of course, a retreat also offers the opportunity to create new friendships with like-minded people and you can definitely count on some fun surprises along the way.
To learn more, visit www.brendablanco.com/retreats.
If you are interested in joining us, email me at email@example.com. We have very limited space left.